2. Information we collect
To use Yotako services you need to create an account and provide us with personal information such as email address, user name, password, etc.
We also collect information from other sources when you sign in using third parties services (Google, Github). This usually includes your public information on these third parties services and your email address.
3. How we use your information
The information that we collect may be used notably for the following purposes:
- Used to identify you when you log in on our services.
- To operate your Yotako account and to give you access to our services.
- To send you updates, newsletters and email notifications about our services.
- To respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted.
- To customize your use of our services and to improve the quality of our services.
- Used for market research purposes
- Used for billing purpose
4. Transfer of your information
Your personal information will not be shared with third parties, except as described below: Yotako may resort to subcontractors that are located outside the territory of Luxembourg for services optimization purposes. In this context, Yotako may resort to subcontractors located in the European Union and in the United States solely for the purposes of providing Yotako with client relationship management services and marketing and emailing services. If required by law we may disclose personal information to competent authorities.
5. Your choices about your information
You can unsubscribe at any time from email updates and newsletter by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottoms of said updates and newsletters.
Any information you provided to Yotako when you registered an account may be accessed, modified or deleted at any time by contacting email@example.com. Please note that deleting mandatory information may prevent you from using the related services.
Concerning information not available in your account settings you can also request us to provide you with a list of all of your personal information stored by Yotako by sending an email in this regard to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Applicable law
9, Avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux,
Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg.